Posts may be sponsored. This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on December 28, 2017 by Ellen
Finding resources for the experienced blogger can be a challenge. When I first started blogging, there were tips, books, and classes everywhere I looked to learn from. After a while, I noticed that they all started to sound the same, and I got less out of them. I have found that each of these resources for the experienced blogger offers something that I didn’t get somewhere else. This post does contain affiliate links.
Resources for the Experienced Blogger
By experienced blogger, I mean someone that has been doing this for a few years. They feel comfortable editing their posts in the text view and have a basic knowledge of HTML. They know that sparkly cursors, unicorns that dance across the page and auto video players are never a good idea.
- Courage to Earn: Finding the Confidence to Make, Do and Earn More – One of my biggest problems was a lack of self-confidence to make changes and create a unique blog that really fit who I was. This class will help you figure out what you want and then give you the self-confidence to move forward and achieve your goals. Click here to view more details
- Pitch Session. If the thought of reaching out to brands and PR companies fills you with dread, you’ll want this e-Book. You will learn how to pitch companies and how to respond and counter pitch their email. You’ll learn how to pitch partnerships, collaborations and sponsored posts.Click here to view more details
- Elite Blog Academy. This is by far one of the most helpful classes I’ve taken. It does have valuable information that will benefit a less experienced blogger, but there is a lot of information you won’t want to miss even if you’ve been blogging for several years. You can sign up to be on the waiting list and request a free e-Book. Click here to view more details
- Pinning Perfect. This is literally everything you need to know about driving traffic to your blog using Pinterest. I learned so much with this one about creating images and branding that it’s definitely on my recommended list. Click here to view more details
- Content Brew. Evergreen content is a term you hear regularly and this class really gets into details about how to create content that your readers will want to read. Click here to view more details
- Skyrocket Blog Pageviews With Google Analytics – This is an e-Book rather than a course but I found it extremely helpful. If you struggle with understanding what all the information in Google Analytics actually is and how to use it, you’ll want this e-Book. Click here to view more details.
I’d love to know which e-Books and courses you’ve found most helpful.
You may also like Finding Your Blogging Style and Keeping it Real.
Professional blogger and social media addict. Sharing what’s worked for me in my seven years of blogging. Tips and tricks for the non-technical blogger. If you’d like to work together, email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat